Thanks for stopping by! Find us on facebook, & twitter, which (for the time being) are our primary ways of connecting. You can also learn about our flavors, find a store near you, and order them on our site.

Raw Organic Cacao Goji

Here's a highlight from the Vegan Vagrant review. "These were by far my favorite of the 3 samples, but I'm also a Stage 5 chocolate addict. They are sweetened with dates and anyone who knows me knows that I cannot get enough of any raw chocolate and sweetener combo. These chunks were moist, hearty, rich and oh so delicious, almost brownie-like. I felt the power of raw chocolate fill my body shortly after consuming them and instead of weighing me down like most desserts do, these chunks soon had me in the gym working out with energy to spare. The Raw Cacao chunks have my HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION."

Thanks!

No comments: