Thanks for stopping by! Find us on facebook, & twitter, which (for the time being) are our primary ways of connecting. You can also learn about our flavors, find a store near you, and order them on our site.

Comments About Super Greens Chunks of energy

From: Philip
To: Michael t
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 1:57:18 PM
Subject: Re: Danstarco.com Feedback Form

You can use any of my comments on your blog.
And on that note: I thought I would tell you how much I appreciate the supergreens energy chunks. For a while, I've been shopping around for different greens foods. I had the supergreen smoothies, which were super heathy, yet super expensive and requiring prep time I really didn't have. The supergreens bars out there have the ingredients I want, but the cost is just too much for me. I don't want to pay $3.50 for a supergreens bar. So I was really happy to discover the supergreens energy chunks; I get all the same great ingredients at a very good price.
I get my energy chunks from David's Natural Market in Gambrills, Maryland.
Thanks again. Philip.

No comments: